Some facts related to our life, about people that surround us,
- The less you worry about what people think, the less complicated life becomes.
- When a person laughs too much, even on stupid things, then he’s sad deep inside. And when a person sleeps a lot, he’s probably lonely.
- Apologizing doesn’t always mean that you are wrong and the other person is right. It means that you value your relationship more than your ego.
- Pretending to be happy when you are in pain, is just an example of how strong you are as a person.
- People who overthink tend to create problems for themselves that weren’t even there to begin with.
- Usually the people who give out the best advice are the ones with the most problems.
- When she is happy, she can’t stop talking, when she is sad she doesn’t say a word.
- Before sleeping, 90% of your mind begins to imagine stuff you’d like to happen.
- A crush only lasts for a maximum of 4 months. If it exceeds, you are already in love.
Add yours if u have any